To register for our online services you will need to visit the practice, bringing with you a photographic ID (ie. Passport, Driving licence, National EU Identity card) and proof of address within the last 3 months (ie. Council Tax statement, Bank statement, Utility bill (not including mobile phone statements), Electoral roll letter).
We will then issue you a username and password.
Once you are registered you will be able to use the service to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Make an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Change your contact details
- Review your medications and known allergies
Detailed Coded Record
You now have the ability to request the creation and use of your personal online Detailed Coded GP medical record.
In addition to your base SystmOnline account this allows you to view your test results and detailed coded record, which is a summary of the medical codes that have been used by your GP to regulate your care.
For more information on your online record please visit www.nhs.uk/patientonline.
If you already have a base SystmOnline account and would like to be given this additional access, please read and sign this form to grant us permission to do so and send back to us. We also have copies of this form in reception.
The use of a Detailed Coded Record includes the following agreements:
- An agreement to my GP granting access to the online Detailed Coded Record
- An agreement to use the system in a responsible manner in accordance with all instructions given by the Practice.
- An agreement to report to the Practice immediately any perceived inaccuracies in the record or data not pertaining to the user. More information on this can be found on our What we do with your information page.
- An agreement over the responsibility to keep username and passwords secure.
- An agreement that online access is given at the discretion of the Practice, who retain the right to withdraw this access at any time.
- An understanding that previously unknown coded medical information may be uncovered which could cause distress.
- An understanding of the possibility to view test results requiring further action before the Practice has had the opportunity to contact the record holder.
If you already have a Detailed Coded Record and disagree with any of the above points, you retain the right to discontinue your use at any time. Doing so will not affect your ability to request medication or appointments through your SystmOnline account.