We would like to reassure our patients that the practice is still open for essential services.
We are running a daily triage service where our clinicians both conduct telephone and video consultations and manage received e-Consults.
If our clinicians feel that it is required a subsequent Face to Face appointment may be offered.
In addition to this daily service, we are currently also booking appointments related to long-term care.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Blood tests
- Cervical Screening
- Contraceptive Services
- Long term condition (such as Diabetic, Asthmatic and COPD) reviews.
Patient Safety during COVID-19
Saxonbrook have instituted the following policies to promote patient safety and limit the potential risk of virus transmission:
- All clinicians will wear masks, apron and gloves during Face to Face appointments
- The seats in the waiting areas will be limited to promote social distancing, with flu clinics occurring where possible outside of times of high patient flow.
- Buzzer entry at both Surgery sites.
- All seats in both Surgeries have been replaced with Wipeable vinyl upholstery.
- Both Surgeries now feature reception desks with protective screening.